Tuesday 24 October 2017

Welcome To The New Home Of The Baconfat Papers


Welcome to The Baconfat Legacy - started in tribute to Mr. Barry Winters: a controversial blogger, opinionated troll and Edmonton resident, who sadly passed away. Before his passing, his blog was the subject of hate crime charges due to the offensive politically incorrect nature of Barry's writing. I will continue this blog in that tradition. You are going to read words like "faggot," "nigger," "kike," "spick," "nip," "bitch," "cunt," "whore," "slut," "wop," "midget," and anything else that just happens to pop into my head, because like Barry I'm an equal opportunity offender. And if you don't like the aggressive, in your face, deliberately offensive nature of this blog well you can suck my fucking dick. Go tell David Amos and Glen Canning to go fuck themselves too. Alert your local authorities and go bitch to your friends in the government, because the Baconfat is back baby.

And in the interest of free speech I hope you fuckers try to shut me down, because I will fight you. If you don't like this blog, then don't read it. Go read the fucking Babysitter's Club for all I care. But any bullshit trumped up charges you throw at me will make my day. Because the day we start locking people up for talking shit in a fucking blog, is the day that fascism rules. C'yall in court, motherfuckers.

1 comment:

  1. still at it? Still missing your boyfriend? He's dead. You have no friends now. Your family situation with mommy and bro are a total shit show. You're going to wind up broken, sad, alone, and ultimately awaiting trial like your buddy here. Who's rotting worm food now, so he eventually served a purpose.

    ReplyDelete