Wednesday 25 October 2017

The New Baconfat Mission Statement

This is a disclaimer for all those who visit this blog. The intention of this blog is to offend and be controversial. This not a White Supremacist hate blog. There is no intention to incite violence against anybody, not trans-gendered people, not black people, not women, not anybody. If you're offended by the content of this blog, then I have done my job. If you go out and harm an individual because you read something on this blog and figure you're doing my bidding. You are not. This blog is all about being controversial using words. So if you're going to charge me with a hate crime like my predecessor you better have a damn airtight case, because I'm using this blog as a platform to fight for free speech, no matter how offensive.

This blog is a tribute to Barry Winters, though I will not be using this blog to bash Natives and trans-gendered people the way he did. What I will be doing, though, is calling out the hypocrites like Glen Canning and the mentally-ill defect David Raymond Amos. Two people that deserve each other.

Barry Winters was a troll, he liked to stir the pot and offend people. He did not go out of his way to harass people, by phoning and harassing them at home or at his workplace. The two people I just mentioned, however, did do those things and have done far worse things than Barry Winters has ever done. So I will continue this blog as tribute to my old friend Barry, as well as continuing to be a pain in the ass to people like Canning and Amos.

- The Mad Shangi.

No comments:

Post a Comment